Girl Scout Cookie season is upon us! And since there is nothing Michelle loves more than to support another #girlboss, we wanted to celebrate with a very special boozing with Blu. This Caramel Delight martini was inspired by this caramel delight by Desiree!
Here’s how you make it:
- 2 shots 3 oz. Caramel Vodka (Note: You may substitute regular vodka with 3 Tbsp. Caramel sundae sauce in place of Caramel Vodka.)
- 1 shot 1.5 oz Creme De Cocoa Dark
- 2 Tbsp. Cream of Coconut
- 2 shots 3 oz. Half and Half or 2% Milk
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Box Caramel Delight / Samoa Cookies
Put It All Together:
- Place coconut flakes spread out on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Broil for around 1 Minute until coconut flakes begin to lightly brown.
- Dip rim of the martini glass in caramel sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Dip rim into coconut flakes.
- Add Ice, Caramel Vodka, Creme De Cocoa, Creme of Coconut and Milk to Martini Shaker.
- Shake thoroughly until combined and cold.
- Strain into prepared martini glass.
- Garnish top with swirls of chocolate syrup.
- Decorate Glass with Caramel Delight / Samoa Cookie for added yumminess!
Ready to mix? Share your pics of this concoction with us on Instagram or Facebook!